Sunday, February 3, 2008

Wanted to be a good student :(

I felt like being a good student and had the inspiration to complete my assignment by today (Sunday). I did not want to waste time, so I decided on a topic for the instructional website and did an outline of some of the content that I would include. I decided how I would arrange the homepage and I did a sketch.

I then went in search of some appropriate pictures for my web pages and saved them all in the same folder in "My Documents". I remembered that I needed the FTP application so I went to the SIUE Help Desk page and downloaded it. So I was ready to go creating my 3 web pages hurray!!!....only to discover that I d0 not have FrontPage on my computer.

So that leaves me to resort to doing it in the Lab on Monday......how lovely :(.

So my things to do for this week were:
  1. Come up with a topic/concept for my web pages
  2. Search for appropriate content and images
  3. Sketch the design of the web pages
  4. Download the FTP application from SIUE Help Desk
  5. Create pages in FrontPage
  6. Ensure that all the requirements of the rubric are met
  7. FTP to my SIUE web space
  8. Check pages in browser to make sure all the links work and are not broken.
When I attempt on Monday I guess I will have more to reflect on and say.

No comments: