Sunday, March 30, 2008

Putting it all together

Last week's class was a good introduction to PhotoShop. I think I will try and do a collage and use it as apart of my portfolio piece on the informational site, which unfortunately I have not started :(. I do not quiet understand how to link the two.
This week I have a lot of work to do :(

  • Review peers' comments and make suggested changes that I agree with.
  • Add more content to the Instructional website
  • Find out how to create a template so I can have the navigation bar on each page
  • Start planning what to put on the informational site and start creating it.
  • Apply video editing lessons learnt this week to either sites or both.
Unfortunately the trial version of DreamWeaver that I downloaded has expired, and I really do enjoy working from home as it is very convenient and my brain works better. Then, another application has been added, PhotoShop, so I guess I better get use to using the lab more if I want to complete this project :)

1 comment:

b.art said...

you must really be tired to be making so many spelling mistakes.
:P

Just so you know, I read your blog regularly. It helps to keep up to speed with you and whats happening in your academic life.